Saturday, May 21, 2011

Countdown to summer!






School is close to being over, and summer is on it's way! If you didn't get your favorite teacher something for teacher appreciation week, let Sweet Lizzie's help you say thanks for a great year before the year's over! We always are able to put together customer packages for you. We have cute notepads that look like an apple, or how about some vanilla caramel to make your teachers caramel apples? We many other cute ideas including gift certificates to the store to sweeten their summer!

This week our drawing is for 3/4 lb of bulk candy! Leave a comment to enter to win and we will draw on Monday.

www.sweetpeaboutiquetooele.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. That caramel apple looks SO YUMMY!! Thanks for giving me the idea. =) I always love the choco-covered cinnamon bears. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, this pregnancy has got me really craving the watermelon sour slices!! Cant wait to stop in and see your new treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the ideas for teachers-always fun to see some new ones. anything chocolate covered would cure my craving right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The next day the weather is better I'm hoping to bring my little one in to pick out some candy! Can't think of a better mommy/son date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need to come get some candies for my baby's first birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those caramel apples, or caramel popcorn, or chocolate covered caramels, or homemade caramels, or...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love some yummy candy from there! Do you have chocolate covered cashews??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those caramel apples look yummy. They remind me of ones we got in Disneyland one year. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those carmel apples look amazing! I think that anything carmel would taste awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tiffany, we do have choc covered cashews...delicious!

    ReplyDelete