Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Candy of the Week winner 4/29 post


This last weekend my husband must have been having a chocolate craving he got about eight Utah truffles from the store! This was so nice when I needed something sweet, I just went right for the mint and later the raspberry. Can you say heaven? Thanks honey, MMM I'm glad I'm not the only one who has bad chocolate cravings! As I mentioned we have the new flavors, and I am excited to try the toffee, that would be just my speed!

Candy of the week winner is #9 Andrea and Nick, congrats, and you can pick up your candy any time! That makes the candy of the week chocolate covered gummy bears discounted 10% off! Thanks for your participation and don't forget to stop in and check out the new flavors of truffles!

Who won a $20 shopping spree to Sweet Pea? www.sweetpeaboutiquetooele.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment